Thursday 13 October 2011

Aldi Food Review - Woodfired Vegetable Pizza


I think I have found my new favourite Aldi product ....... I tried this based on other Aldi Mum reviews and OMG it was amazing ....... it didn't look like much when i took it out of the packet and put it in the oven ...... but looks can bedecieving ...... I did add a bit of extra cheese and pepperoni but the base was beautiful ....... it is also all natural (I could read every ingredient on the back and knew what it was) and not too high it fat ...... ....... it costs $4.99 for the one pizza!!!

1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually
    something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and very broad for me.

    I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!


    Review my site: gain Muscle

    ReplyDelete