Friday 29 April 2011

Aldi Product Review - Toothpaste


I decided to try the Aldi toothpaste to see what i think.........when i thought about it i actually don't know what makes a good or bad toothpaste.........anyways........the main things were........it didn't froth up as much as other toothp...astes i have used........not necessarily a bad thing just an observation.........and the flavour was more on the mild side rather than the intense flavours you get with other brands.......would i buy it again........yes!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I have just stated useing Aldi tooth paste and yes it's great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dentitex toothpaste seems to be Triclosan free which is good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not convinced. it doesn't give my teeth the 'real clean' feeling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aldi's Dentitex Total Care Toothpaste definitely has Triclosan listed under Ingredients. It is therefore no longer on my shopping list.

    ReplyDelete